0

Loner

Once, I heard a song.
Then I sang a long.
Then I simply just stopped and felt that I was so fucking devastated.

What the hell was wrong, Dear Myself?

Hmm..
I had no idea what went wrong that day.
But all I ever knew was..

...for the very first time, after so long time, I felt this crazy feeling again.
The crazy and annoying feeling..
The feelings that I hate so much.
The kind of feeling that I hope that would never come knocking my door again.

Yep.

Again.
I have to admit..
that I am...
A loner.

*damn!*

each day, each day I play the role
of someone always in control
but at night I come home and turn the key
there's nobody there, no one cares for me
what's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
without someone to share it with
tell me, what does it mean?

(Run to You - Whitney Houston)




0 komentar: